• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    24-07-2014
    Post Thanks / Like

[Bulk order] 500 WWE premium accounts | Cheap | Start your own WWE store | Make money reselling them

Hello TiZ,
    I am TreaT.

I bring you 500 WWE premium accounts for sale. One of the best thing is that I will sell a pack only to 1 user. So book your pack now. Each pack contains 100 accounts.

Pack 1 = 100 Premium working accounts = $15 i.e. $0.15/Account [Will be sold only to one user]
    Pack 2 = 100 Premium working accounts = $15 i.e. $0.15/Account [Will be sold only to one user]
    Pack 3 = 100 Premium working accounts = $15 i.e. $0.15/Account [Will be sold only to one user]
    Pack 4 = 100 Premium working accounts = $15 i.e. $0.15/Account [Will be sold only to one user]
    Pack 5 = 100 Premium working accounts = $15 i.e. $0.15/Account [Will be sold only to one user]

All packs = 500 Premium working accounts = $50 i.e. $0.10/Account [Will be sold only to one user][This will not be sold if any one of the pack from 1-5 is sold to somebody]

Every account comes with the Auto-renew feature ON on them. It will auto-renew for premium each month, provided the password is not changed and profile is not tampered.

The accounts can last from a week to months to a full year.

Why choose me:-

• Unlike most people with premium generator claiming that account works 100%, and you know the backstage reality what is it, I give you working premium accounts. All the accounts are working. By all I mean ALL.
    • I will guide you telling where to market them. And how to do it.
    • WWE accounts can easily be sold for $2 each or more. That's the regular price. You see you are getting an account for so cheap here from me. You can compare the prices with other forums also.
    • I am selling only on TiZ, so that you can have competitive edge over others on other forums. Also I am selling the packs to one person only.
    • Endless support over Skype. PM me to know my ID.
    Last edited by TreaT; 03-07-2014 at 04:11 AM.