• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    • Fast & Furious • Tactical Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    20-01-2015
    Location
    TiZ
    Posts
    3,370
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mobile-Torrents: Open Signups

    Hello Everyone!

    Currently we are open signup. Signup will close once we reach 1000 user limit. So hurry up.

    Once Signup closes site wide freeleech will commence.

    Hope you will enjoy your stay.

    Link

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    24-09-2013
    Location
    In The Drugs
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate that tracker all the time not available and not have good content for all mobile system but i hope to avoid that problem to make best name
    Torrent Invitez
    In My Heart
    <3



    http://torrentinvitez.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=370&dateline=13414906  76

    Looking For The Highest

  3. #3
    • Fast & Furious • Tactical Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    20-01-2015
    Location
    TiZ
    Posts
    3,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergot View Post
    i hate that tracker all the time not available and not have good content for all mobile system but i hope to avoid that problem to make best name
    Yeah I know what you mean. The thing with the few mobile device trackers around is that they stand or fall based on their small niche communities.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    24-09-2013
    Location
    In The Drugs
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Fury View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean. The thing with the few mobile device trackers around is that they stand or fall based on their small niche communities.
    yeah
    the best tracker about that if you remember ( SyncTheBits ) are you remember that tracker
    it closed dueto the rare donation last 2 years but i have memories withe it i loved all the time
    Last edited by Ergot; 09-07-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Torrent Invitez
    In My Heart
    <3



    http://torrentinvitez.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=370&dateline=13414906  76

    Looking For The Highest

  5. #5
    • Fast & Furious • Tactical Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    20-01-2015
    Location
    TiZ
    Posts
    3,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergot View Post
    yeah
    the best tracker about that if you remember ( SyncTheBits ) are you remember that tracker
    it closed dueto the rare donation last 2 years but i have memories withe it i loved all the time
    Yeah I remember SyncTheBits and if I remember right it was the first of its kind.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    24-09-2013
    Location
    In The Drugs
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Fury View Post
    Yeah I remember SyncTheBits and if I remember right it was the first of its kind.
    yep it is the best any things about mobile can found i signup in it before banned for 1 or 1.5 month ago and really sad for lost
    Torrent Invitez
    In My Heart
    <3



    http://torrentinvitez.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=370&dateline=13414906  76

    Looking For The Highest

Similar Threads

  1. bluebird-hd open signups
    By GODFATHER in forum Open Signup Trackers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-10-2013, 01:06 PM
  2. TheDarkSyndicate open signups
    By sploooshman in forum Open Signup Trackers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-02-2013, 07:49 PM
  3. FinBytes open signups
    By GODFATHER in forum Open Signup Trackers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:15 PM
  4. xtremetv.org is open for signups
    By eRiCA in forum Open Signup Trackers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-01-2013, 11:16 AM
  5. Mobile-Torrents | Misc
    By Tactical Fury in forum Open Signup Trackers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •