Thread: Rick.Federer

Last Online
    05-04-2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Rick.Federer

It seems like I just got scammed by rick.federer. Added him on gtalk a few days ago, we had a little chat and he seems like a nice guy. Asked about a few invites.

Today, I contacted him as I had a buyer approach me and thought since rick.federer asked me first, i thought i'd give him dibs on the invite for the same price. It was suppose to be for two invites for $1xx, and he suggested that I send one first, and then he send the payment and i send the other. I checked his feedback, and since he has dealt with the Godfather and his posts seem to check out on the site asking for middlemen etc, I thought I could trust him.

Sent the invite over, he registered and asked me to wait while he sends over the payment. Hours has passed since I last heard from him.

Chat logs on gtalk/pms on the forum can be sent to mods if verification is needed. Really upset over this as this is a first. Guess there are always people like this who wish to watch the world burn.

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent.

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    User banned.
    closed

Last Online
    20-01-2015
    Post Thanks / Like
    IP address of rick.federer was banned and made public and a dupe account was banned as well.