• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    16-11-2015
    Post Thanks / Like

Miley Cyrus: I'm single

Miley Cyrus insists she isn't in a relationship, despite being linked to model Stella Maxwell.

The Wrecking Ball singer has been photographed locking lips with the Victoria's Secret Angel on a number of occasions in the last few months. But the 22-year-old star insists she's still a free agent.
    'I'm very open about it ' I'm pansexual. But I'm not in a relationship,' she told the British edition of Elle magazine. 'I'm 22, I'm going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I'm with.'
    Miley has spoken out about her sexuality on a number of occasions recently. She also thinks it's important for people to fight against societies ideals of gender stereotypes.
    'I don't relate to what people have made men and women into. I know I'm more extreme and badass than most guys, but that doesn't make me a boy,' she explained. 'And the other night I wore a pink dress because I felt cute. I can bake a cupcake and then go play hockey.'
    Miley's outspoken personality makes her the perfect host for the MTV VMAs, which take place on Sunday. The former Hannah Montana star has already reprimanded Nicki Minaj for her Twitter outburst and subsequent argument with Taylor Swift after her Anaconda video missed out on a nomination. In Miley's eyes, the 32-year-old didn't present herself in a positive light.
    'If you do things with an open heart and you come at things with love, you would be heard and I would respect your statement. But I don't respect your statement because of the anger that came with it,' she explained to The New York Times. 'And it's not anger like, 'Guys, I'm frustrated about some things that are a bigger issue.' You made it about you. Not to sound like a b***h, but that's like, 'Eh, I didn't get my VMA.'

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like
    And who gives a fuckk?
    Free League of legends Skin AT : www.getlolskins.me

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha yup :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TizPirate View Post
    And who gives a fuckk?