Alagorn is an RSS Torrent Aggregation Program that allows you to pull torrent RSS feeds down into a highly customizable local database. Alagorn gives you the flexible power to search, sort, categorize, set your own powerful expression filters - and allow you to filtrate down to exactly the RSS torrents you want to download on your timeframe. Instantly filter on your favorite TV or TALK SHOW episodes and download them automatically - or send them to a queue. Powerful Title and Expression Set matching for Titles and episodal series make it easy to pull what you want automatically.
Alagorn IS NOT a Torrent Application, does not store, track or share torrents nor will Alagorn download your torrents for you. Alagorn stores RSS links to Torrent sites that then provide the Torrent to you - not the actual Torrents. You will need a Torrent Application to download Torrents. There are no Torrents or Trackers on this website or forums. There are no links to Torrents or Trackers here.
Build 184.108.40.206: Dated: 09/30/2015: Visit Alagorn.com.
- Added Torrent Settings for Filter Matching - Automatically download to Queue or Immediately Download.
- Rearranged the Settings area making it easier to read and use.
- Fixed an issue where comments inside of Site Feeds were not being ignored both # and //
- Fixed a wonky issue where sites were being run more than once? No idea what was going on there.
- BUG FIX: Settings Parameters increased in size to 255 characters, they were truncating at 40.
- Added a Setting to start Alagorn in TaskBar/Minimized mode.
- BUG FIX: The INIReadString is stripping quotes off the Torrent Application Parameters. Fixed.
- Added a %SD for "Save Directory" to the Settings .Torrent Parameters. This is used in conjunction with Filters - a "Save Directory" was added there as well. This will allow you to pass the Enclosure as well as the Save Directory to a Torrent Application.