• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    29-10-2015
    Post Thanks / Like

An Epic Introduction

Hello fellow pirates,

I am new to the site and would like to introduce myself. I am a pirate like many of you. I have been a pirate since the days of Napster (may it rest in peace) and graduated to torrents shortly after the demise of the beloved kazza... (actually to think about it, I am not sure if kazza ever had a demise lol)

From there, I jumped around using the old "isohunt" and "btjunkie" which I loved. My good old 56k was pumpin some serious data, a movie would only take a few days to finish.

Thank sweet baby Jesus for cable internet.

I ended up hanging out on TPB back in it's prime, before KAT was even a thought in a smart pirates head. Well time rolls on and I download more things than I can even consume through the months, so a lot of it went to burned CD's, DVD's and HDD's. I was the cool kid on the block son!

Well, a few years back Mr. cool kid on the block gets a letter from his ISP saying he downloaded a movie and was now going to get sued. HA, well gangster pirates don't die with one shot, we have at least 9 lives. SO I did some research and said F*** that, they can't sue me. I never responded and nothing ever happened with it. Well from that point on, I became "security mindful" and graduated yet again in the pirate world. I became a member to a few private torrent sites and never looked back to those poopy public sites. (only rutracker once in a while when I cant find something anywhere

Well I invested in a seedbox, which made be a "seed gangster" and feel good about it. Haters gunna Hate, I know. And now I am here at this point of my pirate life, loving it. I actually have been doing yet more research and have decided to regress in order to upgrade! If that does not make sense, I have one word which will give that statement light - Usenet.

I hate paying for cable... but geese am I writing a book or an introduction. Happy to have found this site, and look forward to hanging out cyber hugging all you gorgeous pirates.

be good
    Last edited by dragon89; 20-10-2015 at 01:31 AM.

Last Online
    16-11-2015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dragon89; welcome at Tiz. Read the rules and feel like home here. And yes, this is the best introduction ever and thanks to share your experience with us.

Last Online
    01-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's definitely an epic introduction and i thank you for that. at least you took some time writing one . most of our intros are : hi i'm X . Lol

Anyways Welcome onboard and nice to meet you. i think we'v got ourselves a Torrent PLayer
    Free League of legends Skin AT : www.getlolskins.me

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great intro pirate!,Welcome to Tiz aka Nassau.

Last Online
    20-03-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome
    Epic short reply

Last Online
    31-03-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Tiz

Last Online
    26-06-2016
    Post Thanks / Like