• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    31-12-2015
    Post Thanks / Like

Buying invites / accounts safely?

Can it be done? What are some tips to help protect both the seller and BUYER? Say the buyer gave someone 100$ and a valuable invite and then did not receive their account as paid for, how would you guys recommend dealing with the situation? Should they call the credit card company or paypal? Seems the buyer takes all the risk in this market we should share the tips to make sure its fair.

Last Online
    18-05-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is actually a really good question.In general,you trust someone if he has good feedback,yet still can sometimes be a little tricky.Sometimes its all about instict and pure luck.Just try and find people with the most feedback and people who were previously their customers.Thats the only way i can think of...
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Last Online
    31-12-2015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zive View Post
    That is actually a really good question.In general,you trust someone if he has good feedback,yet still can sometimes be a little tricky.Sometimes its all about instict and pure luck.Just try and find people with the most feedback and people who were previously their customers.Thats the only way i can think of...
    Yep thats good advice. I am thinking more along the line of financial recourse. The fact is you can always call your credit card company for a chargeback if the scammer has your money already. I think people need to realize this. Feedback is good, but what if someone owns the website which the feedback is on? Clearly they can delete all negative stuff. Another red flag is if they dont give you the email with the account (if its not an invite). Be very cautious and only accept pure transactions with invites and be sure to get your money back if the deal goes south!

Last Online
    21-11-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    What account you want to buy?

Last Online
    01-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude , What you are saying in nonsense. if you are talking About GF you should already know the guy is busy. Why bother yourself with refund and chargeback. just talk to him , give him time it will be sorted out.
    Most of our trusted users proved 'emselves to be worthy of that position , so buy off 'em without any fear.

They wouldn't scam for 100, It's not worth it.
    Free League of legends Skin AT : www.getlolskins.me

Last Online
    31-12-2015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TizPirate View Post
    Dude , What you are saying in nonsense. if you are talking About GF you should already know the guy is busy. Why bother yourself with refund and chargeback. just talk to him , give him time it will be sorted out.
    Most of our trusted users proved 'emselves to be worthy of that position , so buy off 'em without any fear.

They wouldn't scam for 100, It's not worth it.
    I just think in general people need to be aware of their options on both ends. Just want to share the knowledge so people dont get ripped off. Having said that i will definitely not do that to Godfather and he is 100% legit in my deals with him so far. I am a supporter and donor to the site I am not trying to cheat, although I have had a rough transaction recently. Seems we all do alot of deals but havent seen much advice about how to do it safely. The seller is also at risk when he gives an account over if someone reneges on their payment - maybe we could establish some sort of middleman or implement a computer program to be an objective third party somehow? Godfather himself saved me from several scammers actually because I demanded to bring him in as a middle man in the deal and the scammers always ran from that. It does suck to pay someone and not hear back when you do not receive the product you paid for - I get that his internet is having issues but still 2 weeks is a long time to be ignored after a purchase. I hope to resolve this and I am sure I will be a satisfied customer / tiz member as usual when GF eventually handles it. If anyone has any input on the matter at hand I would love to hear more ideas in terms of how to make sure a purchase goes over smoothly and fairly for both parties.

Last Online
    01-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes defo. We can implement a system but that would work only for BTC atm. We dun know how to it with paypal. But we might give it a try to avoid any scams.
    Free League of legends Skin AT : www.getlolskins.me

Last Online
    15-11-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes it's very risky. After you've given money to seller first and they didn't give the thing you want back. I've been in this situation i know it...