Thread: icetorrent

Last Online
    22-11-2017
    Post Thanks / Like

icetorrent

I notice that some have misunderstood what I said yesterday opposite those bonsuri received ICE in accordance with your status on RoDVD. They are now available for those enrolled last comeback RoDVD purpose is to stimulate you to make an account and to make traffic there.

If you have old account, it's irrelevant how many TB upload before you had to disband 1 year ago!

However, considering'll take you downloaded torrent starting on 28/06/2016 (yesterday) and will be awarded only to those done uploading torrents.

UPDATE:
    Users us: Since one months old is required to promote the L2, will reward anyone upload exceeds 50GB (necessary condition for promoting L2) without having to wait for 1 month until you can promote.

Old users: who began to download torrents starting yesterday, if they want to be rewarded for PM will give me just recently downloaded torrents after cumulated over 50 GB upload

Conclusion: Both old and those registered users who prove they have now accumulated 50 GB upload torrents downloaded starting yesterday, ICE will receive both upload and VIP 3 months

Proof you do a print screen on the Snatch on RoDVD to see time downloading and uploading torrents done to them.
    Last edited by Foman; 02-07-2016 at 12:29 PM.