• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Thread: Howdy Friends

Last Online
    06-08-2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Howdy Friends

Im completely new to the private torrenting world. I have been using torrent for as long as I can remember. I currently work offshore on oil platforms where the internet for guests tops out at around 56kbps to 85kbps. So as you can see, torrenting is useless out here lol. Well i've worked on many different systems over the years to allow me to download from out here so when i get home the files are ready. Well I finally found the perfect system. I use a rapidseedbox.com stream seedbox which i can add torrents to from the rtorrent web interface and stream them through my company computers web browser using my plex account. It works amazingly due to the company desktops having a lot faster internet speeds. The only thing i wish they would offer is remote desktop through the web browser because i cannot use any compatible remote desktop software on the work computer and a non ftp based file browser through the web browser so i can move files around. I mainly use chrome portable for everything, so i try to find extensions that will work in the browser to handle as much as i can with torrenting. Well enough of my background, Im looking to get more involved with the torrent community and I have this seedbox which is sitting idly by most of the time. Id like to learn about getting involved with a private tracker so all this bandwidth and seeding i do gets recognized and i get ever faster seeds(at least that's how i understand it works). I mainly download movies, tv shows, and pc games. well thanks for having me in the community. looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Last Online
    31-03-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to tiz!

Last Online
    06-08-2016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JVC View Post
    Welcome to tiz!
    THANKS Bud