Thread: Gazelle

Last Online
    23-09-2016
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Gazelle

hello
    i want first to said that torrentinvitez are great fourm why because member her do giveaways freely
    i do not want it to be like other forums dead because they allow cheaters and scammers goes around freely
    my story with this guy is simple it is started with him giving nice giveaway it is seedbox and i applied
    then he pm me and said that he will give me the seedbox and that is the proof
    http://imgur.com/a/BUl5v
    any one can say that he want to write trust and nice why it is not role to give feedback and he
    asked me to give in front and to write this TRUST why do i need to write that work why
    i did that did i receive the seedbox like he said no i did not
    http://imgur.com/a/XrRph
    what is up with that but you did if i give you the feedback you will give me the seedbox he LIE
    to the one who said it all after waiting two days
    http://imgur.com/a/K7E0o
    he told me to add 1 more feedback again with TRUST and fast what is up with TRUST with this guy
    he don't want thanks like any body else he wanted to be known to being trust are you kidding me
    so i gives him the feedback but i was upset and i take the seedbox for the two weeks
    and it did not even last 10 hours and when i tried to ask him he got mad with me
    and that is all what happened

if the management has any question i am ready

Last Online
    23-09-2016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazelle View Post
    First i have seedbox Slot 120 Gb '''' 2 user """ so 60 user he ask me that he want my seedbox i said wait becuse same one use it when he finich his time i give you details

so i give him details and i say this seedbox is for 2 day . he say i need to seed to up my ratio give me same time i said this seedbox for 2 day the next one is all so 2day but if you want it i can give u it but you need to give me 1 week = igiver ok so i give him it then He got problems " log rutorrent bad reponse When contacted team of seedbox said the problem will be fix in the short time so i said wait when he fix it

he said no you want just the igiver and he say Mark will be all you will not buy anything from me you must give me seedbox or i do this so i said anyway you can apply for givealy for pirat tiz if he chose u the winner i give you detais and you got the seedbox free

for me and I did not steal your money or samethink so when he did not the admin chose it he do this and he give me negative igiver and he did not offers any think her just talking Please take the actions necessary becuse this is my seedbox i buy it whith my money and he get it free give it just for help
    Dares to do I my reputation tarnished i Do not steal his money or anything

profs

http://imgur.com/a/q3bP3
    http://imgur.com/a/mo23j

first of all you are very bad liar you know why because all i have to do now is proven that you lie
    let us begin what is up with that you said you offer the seedbox 2 days where did you said that
    in your thread no you did not this image of you thread http://imgur.com/a/YA0z0
    you said it here and every one can see http://imgur.com/a/K7E0o
    and as every one can see i did not ask for time to be 2 days or 2 weeks
    and of course i did not even say any thing about my ratio in this message
    you make me choose between 2 days and 2 weeks and i choose 2 weeks
    so i gived you the feedback like you asked and see us screenshot include this words
    he say i need to seed to up my ratio give me same time

third i don't care about the second seedbox you are the one you informed
    me that you are given new one and that the admin will choose the winner
    and i edited my post saying all what happen before admin choosing the winner

i didn't make all that because the seedbox i did it to warn you guys about this TRUST guy -1
    and i did give him achance i told him to find away to remove my positive feedbacks
    and i will let that thing go away and i waited so he can find away but he did nit even bother
    so i gives him the negative feedback and i will give him another one so it will be two for two
    and you admin can check the time of the message and it is prove that this happened
    before you choose the winner of the second seedbox so he lied again
    Last edited by naruto; 10-09-2016 at 03:48 AM.

Last Online
    10-09-2016
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would have all this only because I happened to me a problem I just want to tell you I am not in need of you something You are asked to help and i helped And you are new here And they did not offers anything to site
    and i do many offers i just Surprising you this is my seedbox i buy it whith my money i want to help you so happend probleme I am not obliged to buy you seedbox For forgiveness
    I want managers to take necessary For I have lost my reputation And I did not steal and scam so please banned this Because they did not respect me and say of lying and deception

Last Online
    10-09-2016
    Post Thanks / Like
    • ZaMeR16 I never knew him and he give me negative igiver

Last Online
    10-09-2016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo
    naruto
    ZaMeR16

There are friends He Give me Negative IGIVER

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tempa ban for fucking trust system.
    Thanx for report
    have a nice day

Last Online
    01-10-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone wants to add anything to the dispute , You can send me a PM with all details.
    Free League of legends Skin AT : www.getlolskins.me