• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    16-05-2016
    Post Thanks / Like

[WTB] Stereo Culture Square

Want to buy invite/account to this tracker. PM me with offers.

Last Online
    27-11-2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    New users are hand-picked in SCS. You must really have something good to offer to enter. Prove me that you're not just a leecher looking for rare stuff that can later be uploaded to Avax or other free places and we might think of something.. Nobody will sell their SCS account.

SCS member.
    “When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.”

Last Online
    30-10-2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apotter View Post
    New users are hand-picked in SCS. You must really have something good to offer to enter. Prove me that you're not just a leecher looking for rare stuff that can later be uploaded to Avax or other free places and we might think of something.. Nobody will sell their SCS account.

SCS member.
    Agreed with you. Because it has very small member amount, every member must upload so much to keep it don't get disabled, keep good standing. Then nobody want sell their account.

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    what's url for that tracker ?

Last Online
    27-11-2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I want to share the URL, doing so would violate a standard rule of SCS. Perhaps Google can help there.

On the other hand, I don't mind helping certain people get there, as long as they are willing to participate and not just leech. As pointed above, we keep low member count but with high output. If you can prove you are a decent CD buyer and true classical/film/jazz music lover, then we can talk. I'm not trading invites - I grant them.
    Last edited by Apotter; 10-12-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    “When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.”