REMOTELY CONNECT TO DELUGED ON WINDOWS AND LINUX
After you installed the deluge daemon, you can connect to it with any computers on your network.
ENABLE REMOTE CONNECTION
In order to access your deluge remotely, you need to activate the function in your daemon configuration:
1. Log into the WEBUI localy: http://localhost:8112 (if you rent a seedbox, it should be stated in your account)
2. Go into Preferences->Daemon->Allow Remote Connections
INSTALL DELUGE ON WINDOWS:
1. You can find the installer here: http://download.deluge-torrent.org/windows/?C=M;O=D
INSTALL DELUGE ON UNBUNTU / XBMCBUNTU:
1. sudo apt-get install deluge
2. Launch deluge: deluge
SWITCH TO REMOTE MODE
1. In order to connect to your deluge headless daemon, you need to turn off the classic mode inside deluge:
2. Restart deluge
3. Add your deluge IP Address to the connection Manager. Default username and password are: deluge
Thanks to cybernaut for such clean tutorial.
I would recommend against using the default login/password though as anyone can log in (and seedboxes are being port-scanned all the time), you can add users by doing e.g.
echo "alice:MyC0mpL3xPass:10" >> ~/.config/deluge/auth
and remember to remove the default one.