Thread: M-Team invite

Post Thanks / Like

M-Team invite

Hello

I'm looking for a M-Team invite

please PM me if you have one at a good price.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies.. after reading a bit about the tracker I've just seen this, I probably won't need it after all.

They have some mixed and confusing rules for seed boxes users, as system can auto ban users with more than 1GB speed connections as system can consider them ratio fakers also 30% and 50% torrents promotion doesn't apply to seedboxes IPs.

I'd be using a seedbox, and I wouldn't like to risk getting banned.

Are there any good alternatives? Thanks, and sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    HDchina, HDcorea is alternative tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    other alternatives would be CHDBits , HDChina or TTG.but the fact is the same rules applies on almost every chinese tracker

as far as I can see , you are afraid of getting banned because you are using a seedbox.is not like that as you may think...

the only thing you must have to be OK is to have a dedicated seedbox ( with an unique or independent ip address ) and after that just contact the stuff to register the ip address of your seedbox with your account

or another way is to get an account with a great / huge buffer , which you could use that account even a couple of years ( depends of the buffer ) without any seedbox , just with your home connection

think about it and let us know.or if you want to end this just tell me so I will close your thread

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really sorry for my late reply, I forgot about it.

I should of read up more information about the tracker before making my request.

I have decided against it. I really don't want to risk buying something then getting banned shortly afterwards.

You can close / delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    other alternatives would be CHDBits , HDChina or TTG.but the fact is the same rules applies on almost every chinese tracker

as far as I can see , you are afraid of getting banned because you are using a seedbox.is not like that as you may think...

the only thing you must have to be OK is to have a dedicated seedbox ( with an unique or independent ip address ) and after that just contact the stuff to register the ip address of your seedbox with your account

or another way is to get an account with a great / huge buffer , which you could use that account even a couple of years ( depends of the buffer ) without any seedbox , just with your home connection

think about it and let us know.or if you want to end this just tell me so I will close your thread

Post Thanks / Like
    thread closed at user request