• RSS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you believe in God?

Hey!

Do you believe in God ?

for me i do believe in good, I'm asking myself who made this world, who made me, animals, etc....

your view guys ?
    Legends never die!!!

Last Online
    13-08-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a skeptic im 50/50 wonder how we all got here etc, then i look at the points if there was a god why are so many bad things happening in the world for exp the recent shooting in a school in america guessing he can only control so much if there is a god......
    PAY ATTENTION AND YOU WILL LEARN ALWAYS

Last Online
    06-07-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    For me, I believe in God. And this life is just a test for this.
    Because no humans could create this world in which we live. Even if it was one of the biggest magicians or something like that.
    Because God is one God and can not be there two or three.
    Bad accidents which occur from the work of human beings and the whispers of Satan.

Last Online
    31-12-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I do! God created everything

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe myself

Last Online
    07-09-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure believe in god really i am asking my self who could create the whole universe none except god could do it ... i think the world is a big exam the good things thank god for it
    bad things in the world are like tests to our believe and faith ....

Last Online
    01-04-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    God is a figure invented by humans so they will feel good with themselves.

Last Online
    06-06-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm agnostic.
    I don't think God can be proven, nor can he be disproven.
    Science of today has proved that the universe can be created and maintained without the help of any supreme being. We at earth are simply a miracle amongst billions of universes scattered in space. I also don't think that relying on a text written thousands of years before is good. The reason why beings such as Ra and Zeus exist is because people used them to comprehend the nature around us. Humans are terribly paranoid about the unknown, and by creating an omnipotent being, they will feel secure that they are not alone, someone is watching over them. But of course, scientists could be wrong. The human power is very limited after all.

I do not mean to disrespect any religion in any way, and I'm just stating my opinion so if I offended anyone, sorry.

Anyway, does it really matter if god exists or not? What matters is I believe in myself, and that I can live life happily, god or not. I believe that humans do not need a heavenly being to strive their best and do good deeds.

This turned out to be such a corny TLDR post haha

Last Online
    11-06-2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I do! God created everything

Last Online
    13-01-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I myself am an Atheist. I do not believe in god as he is described by people. But does one have to believe in god in order to be a spiritual person? I think that religions came about in order to control society at large. It is a way to dictate behavior. As we have advanced as a culture the reasons for the existence of organized religion have changed. In a modern society many think that we need to codify a moral system so that people will behave in a certain way that is viewed as proper by society at large. I myself do not need religion to tell me how to behave towards my fellow homo sapien. However, many people do need this. Is it some sort of moral failing in the individual? No. Do I respect those with faith? Yes. Faith is particular to the individual and beliefe is not a weakness it is a choice. I respect choice.

That being said, is it impossible for some sort of diety to exist? No, do I think of that diety in anthropomorphic terms? Hell no. If anything I think that it is entirely possible that the universe iteself is a sapient being. If I have any belife in a god it is in the universe as a whole. That being said I think that the universe is as aware of us as we are of the organisims in our intestinal tract, in other words not a bit. I don't think that we were creeated in anyone's or any things image. The idea that god looks like us is an attempt for us to make meaning out of a chaotic existence that has no aboslute answers and does not allow for us as human beings to be the pinnical of evolution.

Last Online
    10-02-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i believe there is a force in this universe...beyond our understanding...incomprehensible to human mind.....the mere thought of a four dimensional world makes our head boggle....science says there are multidimensional universes,parallel universes etc...it is difficult for ordinary humans to imagine such possiblities....humans are inclined to think from their worldly experience....they tend to think God as a fatherly person sitting in the sky guarding them (may be correct or wrong)...but there is something.....a great force of creation ....beyond our grasp...respect it

Last Online
    13-08-2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no believe in God at all

Last Online
    01-10-2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I do , and I think all of us should do that!

Last Online
    05-03-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's good to question everything, but saying god did everything, is such a general answer to a world and universe with an evergrowing amount of complexities. To have something like a bible with archaic rules and traditions that seldom are updated, but people like to contradict, or falsify the meanings or teachings, the whole thing is bullshit.

Last Online
    25-07-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ofcourse i do believe in god loool...nothing is possible without HIM

Last Online
    03-04-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe in a God as in a big man sitting in the clouds, I believe in a creative force.

Last Online
    11-04-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well yes, yes i do. Writing more just justifies nothing but a personal opinion, i believe questions like these should be blatantly answered to not invoke any arguments.

Last Online
    27-04-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i do believe in god

asking my self okay there is a bigbang
    but who made it ??
    answer is god

Last Online
    01-06-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, i no believe in chistian god.
    for me god - this i & all we.

Last Online
    26-10-2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is not necessary to believe, just have faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast