• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like

NEW RULE : 3 Years Forced warranty on sales.

3 Years minimum warranty on sales.
    Everyone who is selling must add 3 years warranty to everything they sell. If you sell something, it should work for at least 3 years. 1 Month warranty is not enough.
    Everyone should follow this. You must respect the warranty : Replacement(with same tracker or different) / otherwise - Refund the money.

Sales before this announcement is not forced to be respected, only starting today you must give 3 years warranty on everything you sell.
    You can't just sell accounts that get disabled. Sell only safe trackers.

---
    This rule can be bypassed if both the buyer and the seller agree on their own terms regarding the warranty, if you want lower warranty and both the buyer and seller agree with it, you can sell as you wish. But otherwise the warranty rules apply as default for 3 years.
    If you both agree to "no warranty" policy then you can do that, no warranty. So this rule only applies if no policy was set by default.

Good luck buying/selling private torrent trackers access.
    Together we will change the world of private torrent trackers, just like we did in the past. I'm torrenting since 2010, and I will stop when I die.

Last Online
    21-04-2018
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about if the buyer make something wrong in the tracker he purchase ? don't respect he rules , ratio faker , do something on purpose to get banned...what about then ?
    or what about invites ?for example I can bring invites from safe sources and the buyer do something wrong , whose fault is then ?

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    what about if the buyer make something wrong in the tracker he purchase ? don't respect he rules , ratio faker , do something on purpose to get banned...what about then ?
    or what about invites ?for example I can bring invites from safe sources and the buyer do something wrong , whose fault is then ?
    Do you think someone who pays for invites won't take care of their account?
    You must instruct them how to stay safe and what not to do, anyway this rule doesn't need to be respected, you can agree with your buyer to lower warranty or no warranty, nobody forcing you to give warranty for 3 years, as I wrote the last line you can decide with your buyer on no warranty or lower warranty or whatever you wish. But without warranty I doubt anyone will buy from you.
    See last few lines in the thread.
    Together we will change the world of private torrent trackers, just like we did in the past. I'm torrenting since 2010, and I will stop when I die.

Last Online
    05-04-2018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Godfather,great decision!

TizPirate
    If you have proof the buyer did something like that. Provide your proof and and case closed.

We are talking about situations where that's not the case. We need a proper forum with a proper management and a proper clientele. We have to reassure buyers that whatver they are buying for a buck or thousands bucks won't go to waste. its a replace or refund policy.