Tracker Name HD-Forever
Tracker URL https://hdf.world/
Tracker SignUp Invite Only
Tracker Genre HD
Seed Difficulty Easy
Banned Countries None

Tracker Description

• HD-Forever is a good French private tracker dedicated to HD content based on gazelle code what makes it comfortable for using. You can find a lot of rips, remuxes and full blurays in there.
  • This tracker is pretty young but still fast growing. They closed the stats-window on their main page but it's around 9,000 torrents for now.
  • All the HDF content is in French. It could be original French audiotrack, French voiceover or subtitles. So, it's logical to say that it would be great for native French speakers or people who learn this language. Most of originally French movies there goes without English subtitles.
  • There are not only popular movies in there, personally I found some things I never met on any other trackers. And there are lots of nice collages which can help you check the topics or artist you like the most.
  • Maintaining ratio is easy (especially with seedbox), because they have a lot of free or partly-free torrents. Plus, you can buy FL-Jetons (tokens) for seedpoints to download anything you want without any damage. A lot of even oldest torrents have at least 1 seeder. But anyway, they have H&R rule for 72 hours.
  • ​HDF community seems active. There are no really too dead threads, many fresh forum-posts everyday. And you can chat on shoutbox as an alternative to forums.
  • In conclusion, I can say that you should be there if you are French or you like French cinema (modern or classic). This place worth it.

Main Page

Torrents

Request

Forums

Shoutbox

Top 10

Collages

Rules

User Classes

Wiki

Store

Donation Page