• Visit us on Facebook
  • Visit us on Twitter
  • RSS

Thread: Hello TIZ

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello TIZ

What can I say I got in to torrents quite a few years ago , I have access to a few private trackers and then saw how big the underground torrent scene was. I moved a few years ago so have not been so active as of late due to my capped internet connection. But I got a seed box last year and got back in to sharing and posting.

I am here to get to know all the trackers and people and members behind them looking forward to learning whats cool in 2019!

Last Online
    Today
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    What can I say I got in to torrents quite a few years ago , I have access to a few private trackers and then saw how big the underground torrent scene was. I moved a few years ago so have not been so active as of late due to my capped internet connection. But I got a seed box last year and got back in to sharing and posting.

I am here to get to know all the trackers and people and members behind them looking forward to learning whats cool in 2019!
    Welcome to TIZ!
    If I can help you somehow PM me.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome Rendition , I am still looking at the site lots of posts to read :-)