What? A little something for everyone.
Where? Right here
When? Everyday (see comment in rules)
Got H&R? Low Ratio? Just like credits? Well here's your chance. A quiz a day and the winner will receive 200 credits.
These are the base rules and are always in affect unless stated otherwise in the quiz.
- One guess per user per quiz
- Do not edit your posts (If it's wrong it's wrong no fixing your answers)
- Do not post in the forum unless you are answering one of the questions
- A new quiz will be posted when the questions are completed. So encourage your friends to stop by and play and let's keep the ball rolling.
- When answering add the question number in the subject of your reply
- Answer all questions in full if the topic is animals don't say it's a dog, be specific or you will be ineligible to win.
The below questions are not numbered so please attach the question with your answer. Yes they all have real answers and yes there are only 28. Answers will be worth 250cr. Get to it and enjoy!
Do goldfish really have a memory of three seconds?
Is it illegal to catch mice?
What is a group of unicorns known as?
What is a group of ravens known as?
What is a group of crows called?
How old is the world's oldest piece of chewing gum?
What is so special about a violin?
What is the fear of being buried alive known as?
Where was the fortune cookie actually invented?
In China, animals are forbidden to use human language. This belief led to the ban of a book of which famous writer, in the country?
Which planets in the Solar System are known as the Gas Giants?
What is a group of frogs known as?
What is a group of toads known as?
Which animal is known to kill more people than plane crashes?
What is the tiny plastic covering of the tip of a shoelace called?
In the movie, "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," when E.T. walked, it made a noise. How was the noise made?
The Empire State Building is composed of how many bricks?
How many eggs does a female mackerel lay at a time?
What is the Karni Mata Temple, Deshnoke, India, famous for?
How long is a kangaroo baby, when it is born?
Which animal swallows large stones and uses them as ballast?
If cats are feline, and dogs, canine, then what are bears?
What is the cross between a donkey and a zebra known as?
Is the Great Wall of China really visible from the moon?
Say a sentence that contains every letter of the English Alphabet.
What is the dot over the letter "i" and "j" called?
What does the stomach do to prevent autodigestion (digesting itself)?