Site Update:

It's been a while since the 'Great Calamity' that crashed our site and resulted in a massive amount of data loss, we've spent a lot of the past few weeks getting our stride back and moving on wards, I think we've done a pretty good job if I say so myself. So, a big thanks to all those who helped us get back on our feet, you know who you are.

Just a heads up, we have been dabbling in enforcing the HnR rules here recently, nothing too crazy just yet since we are still letting the tracker run it's course and we are keeping a close eye on it and tweaking it when needed. However there are some users that think 20HnRs are ok. WAT.

I don't think I need to say much more.

I always post something about how we have a lot of plans and things in the works, blah blah blah. Well this time, it's still true, just kidding, we are always working on something.

We are approaching our 4th year here, I know we are only 3 months into the new year, and nearly 4 months in on our third year, but we like to set long term goals, we were a bit thrown with the 'Great Calamity' on our 3rd birthday, so we very well didn't get the chance to really celebrate, lots of cold sweats and sleepless nights during that time.

So what do we have planned?

You'll just have to stick around to find out, we'll probably be leaking out small glimpses of the changes we are going to make to the site over the course of the next few months, we've decided instead of trickling feature updates and site changes out, we'd just do one big ole update. But that doesn't mean we won't tease you a bit while you wait.

This message is brought to you by our sponsors, you. In all seriousness, we appreciate the generosity of everyone here, you guys really came through in our time of need when we was down, it shows the kind of community we got here. As mentioned above, we are approaching 4 years, and you guys and your donations keep us afloat, so keep on doing what you're doing, and we'll keep on doing what we do best.

(Breaking the that right? Yea, I think that's right).

To those who have donated in the last couple weeks: Thank you very much, they're not lost and we haven't forgotten we just haven't had a chance to apply the credits to your account yet.