HDME | HDME | HD | News Thread

Amias

[h=2]HDME.eu News - Donations needed![/h]

Donations needed!

Hello,

This is a request to all members to pls help out donation to keep the site up and going! With great difficulty and 2-3years+ of no donations we have finally managed to get paypal working. The response to this was good initially however once again we are out of funds to keep HDME going on any longer... Therefore i request members to please help donating whenever/whatever possible no matter how big or small.

You can drop me a PM directly for any details required for donating.

Thank You

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News - Donations needed[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Since last month when we introduced Paypal we got a lot of help from members and were able to clear a lot of previous balances with our hosting providers however once again donations have been very slow and we need your help. The service providers have threatened to shut down our services if we are not back on track with our payments by the end of the month. So, i request everyone to please help out as much as possible by donation so we can keep the site going on smoothly.

You can PM me directly regarding any questions/queries about Paypal Donation.

Thank You

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News - About donations[/h]

Donation Required!

Hello,

With only few days to the end of the month, we are still in need of about 300Eur to pay our hostings provider. Request all members to kindly help out by donation whenever possible. We are also offering Double Upload Credit for all donations above 10Eur.

Request you to please help out donating whenever possible.

Thank You!

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News - Help with donations[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

We really need you to help keep this site going as donations have been nil lately. It makes it very difficult to keep the site going on with our hosting providers constantly threatening to shut us down!

I request members to kindly help out by donating whenever possible no matter how big or small it might be, it all helps!

Thank you

[h=2]HDME.eu News - About inactivity[/h]

Staff will be disabling and deleting accounts that are inactive or have excessive Hit n Runs.

Once it's done you will have to apply as a new user to return.

We have way too many members who haven't logged in and snatched torrents for years.

If you are one of them you had better read and follow the sites rules or you won't be here.

Consider this your official notice!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Help Needed!

Hello,

Even after introducing Paypal donations option after a huge demand from members, there have been little to none donations, and its becoming really difficult for us to keep the site afloat! therefore once again we request members to please help donate no matter how big or small possible, it all matters!

If this trend continues we will have no option but to very soon shut down the site.

Staff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donation Needed!

Hello,

With only about 30% goal for donations met since the last few months, we are still in need of about 350 Eur to pay our hostings provider. Request all members to kindly help out by donation whenever possible. We are also offering Double Upload Credit for all donations above 10Eur.

Request you to please help out donating whenever possible.

Thank You!

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

Just To Be Clear!!!

If you Invite Someone And You Are not In Good Standing They Will Be Denied!

I Am Seeing A Lot Of People Invited When The Person Who Invited Them Hasn't Been Around For a Long Time or They Haven't Snatched A Torrent In A While Either.

If We Discover This Your Account Will Be Disabled And They Will Be Denied

• 2 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

Hello,

We really need you help keep this site going as donations have been nil lately.It makes its very difficult to keep the site going on with our hosting providers constantly threatening to shut up down!

I request members to kindly help out donating whenever possible no matter how big so small it might be, it all helps!

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

Account Parking

HDME does not allow account parking!

The way the system is set up we have no way of tracking it andit isn't practical for staff to keep an eye on it.

If you're going to be gone for a short period let staff know and they will put a note in your profile.

If not, you may get a warning or have your account disabled for inactivity.

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

We need donations to keep running!

It's been a while since I posted anything about donations.

HKR has been paying to keep the site up and it's time for the

members to chip in whatever they can to help.

Like I've done before. When I find someone violating the rules

I am more likely to go easier on them if they are donating.

Those who don't and are doing the absolute minimum will get warnings.

I figure donating gives them a little leeway.

Direct all questions about donations to HKR.

He handles them and will have an answer for you.

Thanks!!!

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

Hello All,

Once again we really need to do this, since donations have been close to nil past few months, the invoices with our hostings provider are piling up and they are threatening to pull the plug on our servers if this trend continues. We will have no option but to shut down. I'd hate to do this with HDME growing strong for over 10Years now but i have no other option.

Therefore i request members to please help out how ever possible so we can keep HDME online for many more years to come!

Thank You

HKR

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME News[/h]

Hello,

Tommorow marks the 10th Anniversary of HDME! Its unbelievable but YES! its been 10yrs since we have been online and going strong!

With this being said, we will be having a month long Site-wide Freeleech on all torrents!

Also, we really need your help keep the site going in-terms of content and also donations to make sure things operate smoothly. Or hosting provider had suspended our IRC server account earlier this week due to non-payment and is threatening to do the same for our HDME server account unless all due's are cleared soon. Therefore i have reset the donations bar this month and hope that we will reach 100% in the month of April.

Thank You

HKR

• 2 months later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Its been over 3 months since we last reset the donation progress bar and we are yet at only **% ! It gets really difficult to keep running the site with no help from its members. We request you to please help out by donation whatever possible. We still have a lot of pending invoices with our Hosting provider who is threatening to pull the plugs if the bills are not settled soon.

Thank You

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

We really need you help keep this site going as donations have been nil lately. It makes it very difficult to keep the site going on with our hosting providers constantly threatening to shut us down!

I request members to kindly help out donating whenever possible no matter how big or small it might be, it all helps!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

We really need your help to keep this site going as donations have been nil lately. It makes it very difficult to keep the site going on with our hosting providers constantly threatening to shut us down!

I request members to kindly help out donating whenever possible no matter how big or small it might be, it all helps!

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Even after introducing Paypal donations option after a huge demand from members, there have been little to none donations, and its becoming really difficult for us to keep the site afloat! therefore once again we request members to please help donate no matter how big or small possible, it all matters!

If this trend continues we will have no option but to very soon shut down the site.

Staff

• 2 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Its been over 3-4 months since we last reset the donation progress bar and we are yet at only 32% ! It gets really difficult to keep running the site with no help from its members. We request you to please help out by donation whatever possible. We still have a lot of pending invoices with our Hosting provider who is threatening to pull the plugs if the bills are not settled soon.

Thank You

Staff

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Its time when we really need your help, We are over 3months overdue on our monthly server bills, the provider is threatening to pull the plugs on our server if these are not cleared within a week's time.

So i request all members to please help out by donating whatever possible.

We are also offering 3x (triple) upload credit for this month on all donations.

Staff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

With your help we were able to cover most of our previous pending invoices, now only current due's remain pending. Request members to pls help out so we once again dont end up in debt and can keep up with monthly server payments.

Kindly help out donation whatever possible.

Thanks

Staff

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Help Needed!

Hello,

We have only about 15 days and about *** eur to cover this month's server hosting charges, our hosting provider has given us a final notice and no more delays will be accepted from our end. They will pull the plugs on us if invoices are not cleared in a timely manner.

Request all members to pls help with donations no matter how small or big they might be.

Staff