News Ticker
  • Check out the official selling thread - Please use only Points for payments - Contact Rendition to buy Points - I am working on automatic Points Purchase and automatic Points exchange to crypto so you can sell them aswell, until then sell/buy them by contacting me.
  • HDME | HDME | HD | News Thread

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

OMEGA Joins HDME as Internals!

Hello,

Most of you might already be aware of the famous encoding group called 'OMEGA', they have decided to join HDME as internal encoders.

With immediate effect all of their encodes will be set freeleech on HDME.

Please feel free to welcome them
    here

Staff

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

New Donation Benifits + OMEGA Plex!

Hello,

With the joining of OMEGA, it brings in a lot of additional features for our HDME members, for our donation members

- Donations above 30Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for a month!

- Donations above 50Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for a 3 months!

- Donations above 100Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for a 6 month along with a 1TB/1gbit seedbox for a month!

Along with this you also get access to OMEGA's Discord where you can request releases, chat with other OMEGA encodes etc too.

A lot more to follow soon.

Staff

• 2 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Once again we need to ask for your donations to keep this site going, we have only about 10 days to clear pending invoices. Request all members to pls help out with whatever possible so we can keep this site going.

Once again these are the benefits of donation apart from the request Upload credit and bonus points etc.

- Donations above 30 Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for a month!

- Donations above 50 Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for 3 months!

- Donations above 100 Eur will get free access of OMEGA's Exclusive Plex server for 6 months along with a 1TB/1gbit seedbox for a month!

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Seedbox Raffle!

Hello HDME

HDME will be holding a seedbox raffle. Each ticket will cost 5 Euro, we would need a minimum of 10 users in this raffel. The profits will go towards the site's operating cost.

The prize is a 1TB-1.5 TB Seed Box that is yours to use for an entire month. If this 1st try out (SEED BOX) Raffles goes well, HDME will be upping the stakes 10 (1.5TB) seedboxes in the proceeding raffle's. However, before we can get there, we need to see where at right now!

As an added bonus, there is a PLEX server with well over 300 4K REMUXES (NOT ENCODES), 250 1080p BluRay REMUXES, 2500+ Additional movies in the format of 720p/1080p and .avi for the oldies. Furthermore, there is 300 TV Series (COMPLETE) TV seasons. This is an addition to the seedbox for a mere 5 Euro Raffle Ticket. What, I just got this call now from a unnamed source, I hear that there will also be 2 more smaller plex servers thrown into the pot. Please let us know if this is of any interest to you.

We will only go forward if there is interest. If the interest is positive we will do these raffles every month NON-STOP! However, if you all don't step up and make yourselves heard, well MORE PLEX for ME!

This raffle will start now and we will be picking winners after the holidays in January! Pls msg me if you wish to participate in this raffle after your donation so we can send you the ticket numbers.

Staff

• 2 months later...

[h=2]HDME.eu News[/h]

Donation Needed!

Hello,

Its time when we really need your help, We are once again over 3 months overdue on our monthly server bills, the provider is threatening to pull the plugs on our server if these are not cleared by the end of the month!

So i request all members to please help out by donating whatever possible.

We are also offering 3x (tripple) upload credit for this month on all donations.

Staff

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

We have only about 13days and about 300eur to cover this months+ previous months pending server hosting charges, our hostings provider has gave us a final notice and no more delay's will be accepted from our end. They will pull the plugs on us if invoices are not cleared in a timely manner.

Request all members to pls help with donation's no matter how small or big they might be.

HKR

• 2 weeks later...

HDme: News

Hello,

I have reset the Donation progress bar for this month and request all members to kindly help out by donating. If we get the donation bar to 100% this month, next whole month would be freeleech for all torrents!

We really need your help keep this site up and running so pls help out donating!

HKR

• 2 weeks later...

HDME.eu News

Donations Needed!

Hello,

We have only about 20 days and about *** eur to cover this month's server hosting charges, our hostings provider has gave us a final notice and no more delay's will be accepted from our end. They will pull the plugs on us if invoices are not cleared in a timely manner.

Request all members to pls help with donation's no matter how small or big they might be.

Staff

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Donations Needed!

Hello,

As much as I hate to ask again and again, we once again need your help to keep HDME up and running! There are no donations since the past 2-3 months and we have a very hard time keeping up with things this way, so I request members to pls help out no matter how big or small it might be....

We are also offering 3x upload credit on donations over ** eur.

Staff

• 3 weeks later...

Donations needed!

Hello,

We have only about 13 days to cover this month's server hosting charges, our hosting provider has given us a final notice and no more delays will be accepted from our end. They will pull the plugs on us, if invoices are not cleared in a timely manner.

Request all members to pls help with donations, no matter how small or big they might be.

Staff

• 2 weeks later...

Donation Needed!

Hello,

We have very little time and about ***+eur to cover pending invoice with our hosting provider. They have given us a final notice and no more delays will be accepted from our end. They will pull the plugs on us if invoices are not cleared in a timely manner.

Request all members to pls help with donations no matter how small or big they might be.

Staff