News Ticker
  • Check out the official selling thread - Please use only Points for payments - Contact Rendition to buy Points - I am working on automatic Points Purchase and automatic Points exchange to crypto so you can sell them aswell, until then sell/buy them by contacting me.
  • p2pelite | P2PE | e-Learning | News Thread

[h=2]p2pelite News - About donations[/h]

This month and next month things are going to be tight. We have to pay a bit more for domain renewal and our ssl certificate.

If you can afford to help out I and The p2pelite staff will be in your debt.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank all of you and may God bless you.

Love B****

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

[h=2]p2pelite News - About donations[/h]

Update

The last 2 months have been short on donations but I was able to make it up.

If you can afford anything this month before Feb 15th it would really be appreciated.

I understand if you can not help. As I know times are hard for a lot of us.

Thank you all so much for being a part of the site.

Love B****

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

[h=2]p2pelite News[/h]

Main Site Down Twilights

Message from the Coder:

ok folks the site (Twilightsdreams) going down for hours or a day or 2.The torrents will return without any loss hopefully.The site and users will go back to the 2nd of june.I am sorry but all of the experts have no clue what is going on.OVH CWP and all the experts.I do not think it is a hack.It may be a ddosed but somehow if it is they are darn good. No sign of there tracks. So there is only one way to

be sure. After being up for years we have to reinstall our server which lets hope the coder remember how to do it .If not I may ask dunk for help since I wrote him a tut rofl.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

[h=2]p2pelite News[/h]

Server bills

Well we have about 11 days left. Last month one of our sites did FANTASTIC!!! ok it was THC. We actually had an overage which carried over to this month so we are not doing as bad as it looks.

Please contribute if you can. Any amount helps.

Thank you so much to all of you that helps and helped in the past.

With all my love B**

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

[h=2]p2pelite News[/h]

Hate to ask

Hello all you great members. Most of you know I have been going through cancer and have had 3 operations this year. Well I have one again on November 11th to remove 2 more tumors and scrape my bladder wall for possibly another type of cancer. I have been blessed so far as I am sure most of your prayers have been heard.

I normally have extra funds put back for our site servers but this time it is going to be very tight. I have credit I use for the sites but its getting a bit high but do not worry I WILL MAKE SURE WE MAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

But any help this month with the servers will be deeply appreciated but I know times are tight for us all and please do not donate if it is a burden to you or your family.

Love B**** always

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

[h=2]p2pelite News[/h]

What's up

Well thought I would update you all on B**. I have had 4 surgery's this year and it appears it is not doing the job on my cancer. I am now scheduled for chemo on Dec 17th. If you pray do me a favor and say one for me. I will have weekly treatments for 6 weeks and with luck it takes it away.

Also I know it's the Holiday season and if you have any spare change please help with the site costs as last month we did not come close to paying it all.

I thank all of you my friends and Merry Christmas

B**

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 months later...

Just letting you know

For the last 5 years p2pelite has never made server costs.
    2 sites Twilightsdreams and THC have been making
    all the server costs for scenepalace, p2pelite and
    Twilights zoom. I know times are hard. Please step up
    and make p2pelite support itself. Love from
    the Owner B*** 0x0x0x0x

I understand we may be on the way out which I hate to see. I will do any thing within my power to keep us going.
    B***