News Ticker
  • Check out the official selling thread - Please use only Points for payments - Contact Rendition to buy Points - I am working on automatic Points Purchase and automatic Points exchange to crypto so you can sell them aswell, until then sell/buy them by contacting me.
  • TC-Boxing | Sports | News Thread

[h=2]TC-Boxing News[/h]

The Auto H&R system is now active.

Downloads are disabled after a member has 20 or more torrents that have not been seeded to either a 1 to 1 ratio or for the required seedtime of 72 hours [ please see the FAQ for more info ]

If you have any H&Rs they will be listed HERE as well as on your userdetails.php (profile) page.

To get your Downloading rights back is simple, just start seeding the H&R torrents listed in your profile [ click your username, then click your H&R Torrents link to see what needs seeding ] and your downloading rights will be re-enabled by the HNR system once you have less than 4 active H&Rs.

Please Do not sign up another account in order to avoid fixing up an account that's had download rights revoked for H&Rs. We have measures in place to detect duplicate accounts and will take the appropriate action if your found to have signed up a new account after having your download rights revoked by the auto H&R system.

You can read more info on the H&R announcement there located here
    Code:

https://tc-boxing.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=32288&page=last#393444

• 2 weeks later...

[h=2]TC-Boxing News[/h]

Gday BT crew,

This is a mass PM in regards to donations.

We have fallen somewhat behind in our hosting fees and I'm covering the short fall from my own pocket for now. If you can afford to donate it would be much appreciated, every bit counts. If you need a ratio boost or some extra bonus points this is a good opportunity to do so as you can see via the donation page which has just been updated
    Code:

https://tc-boxing.com/paypal-donate.php

All donations are processed automatically, this means that right after you complete the donation process, the system will instantly credit your account and you will receive a confirmation PM from BT-BOT to inform you that your account has been updated.

Thank you for all your support.

Regards,

-TC

• 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 5 weeks later...

[h=2]Boxing Torrents 3.0 (TC-Boxing) News[/h]

Banned & Approved Clients

The following clients are now banned from the tracker.

ACEStream (all versions)

Azureus 3.0.5.0

Azureus 5.3.0.0

Azureus 5.7.5.0

Azureus 5.7.6.0

BiglyBT (all versions)

BitComet (all versions)

BitLord (all versions)

FDM (all versions)

Freebox BitTorrent (all versions)

Folx (all versions)

Go-http-client (all versions)

KTorrent (all versions)

If you are found using any of these clients your download rights will be revoked immediately.

For more information please read
    This Thread!

• 1 month later...

SSL Cert Renewal Donations

Our HTTPS (SSL Certification) is due for renewal on the 9th of June, this was not factored into our last donation period and we need to raise $150 for it to be renewed for the next 2 years. If you can afford to donate please visit
    https://tc-boxing.com/paypal-donate.php

More information can be found on this thread below

https://tc-boxing.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=33486

Any amount is appreciated as it all adds up.

Comments etc please post in the thread provided in this link.

Regards,

-TC

COVID-19 Quarantine FreeLeech

Due to the COVID-19 virus and quarantine restrictions imposed by many countries and the effects this may have on BT members as well as boxing fans around the globe we have decided to enable site wide Free Leech until further notice.

Signups will remain open however we have increased the minimum account upload total requirement from 5GB to 8GB for downloading torrents larger than 2.5GB in order to curb misuse and abuse of the Free Leech period for new members, H&R requirements will also still be in effect and enforced.

We encourage all members to add any fights you may wish to share on the tracker as well as letting friend's, family, acquaintances and boxing fans alike know that signups are open and Free Leech is in effect.

Advertising of the sites URL, content and services is also encouraged and permitted.

Stay safe and remain strong.

BT/Staff. :b*****

• 1 month later...

Boxing Torrents 3.0 (TC-Boxing) News

Hit and Run: Changes Made

Some of you will have noticed that we have changed the Hit and Run limit to ten. Too many members are happy to rack up bonus points to remove Hit and Runs, when the system was introduced to encourage members to seed for longer. With the ongoing situation worldwide and the site's free-leech, the staff at BT feel this is more than fair. We are not making these changes to punish members. We are simply trying to encourage members to seed for longer so that our many great torrents stay alive for longer.

Stay safe and enjoy the boxing.

The BT Staff

• 4 months later...

Be gone for a while

Hey guys it really pains me to say this but I won't be around for a while I was admitted to the hospital today and it looks like I'm going to be here for a while until they find out what's going on..
    Just want all of you guys to know that I appreciate every conversation I've had with every individual on this site. I am a fighter so I will confront this swinging but just don't think that I'm not around because I gave up on you guys I would never I will be back as soon as my health allows it.

• 1 month later...

2020-11-18 - Short list of what clients are approved so that if you were using any of the banned clients, you have a few options below. NOTE: Just because it's not in the list at the moment doesn't mean it's not approved, just don't go using some funky client that's going to cause you to be flagged as a cheater and please don't use mobile phone clients.

here

The following clients are now banned from the tracker.

here

If you are found using any of these clients your download rights will be revoked immediately.