News Ticker
  • Reset your password if you cannot access your account.
  • Pay anyone only with Points, nothing else. It's for the best. Buy Points. They cannot scam you that way.

�� Client Recommendation & Blacklist

We have enabled Client Blacklisting and we have added a bunch of recommended Clients over here (link available in footer "Client Blacklist" or in the FAQ).

The recommended Clients are Clients on which we (Aither Team) give advanced support if you have any troubles.
    The Blacklisted Clients (& Webbrowsers) are not allowed to Announce to Aither.cc, you will get an error message.

4K4U Release GROUP

Hello, AIther.cc

We're 4K4U Release Group, we do 1080p Bluray Remuxes as well as 2160p 4K UHD Bluray Remuxes. We also do encodes, 2160p x265 and 1080p x264. We're happy to call Aither.cc our new home. We're looking forward to meeting new people and forging new friendships. So if you guys need anything at all please feel free to drop us a line. Cheers, from the lads at 4U4U

Wanted: Forum moderator

Hi everybody.

We are seeking a new forum moderator after a sad loss of our current to real life duties. First of all our view on staff:

1. We never force / demand / get mad if you don't spend XX hrs. here per day. It shall be fun, NOT another damn duty , we have enough of those IRL.
    2. We are a very tight and friendly family, you WILL be part of us and you WILL be taken care of.
    3. Although Nr.1, you need to be able to perform, its not just a title we throw out, even though we are willing to give you a chase its not just a rank hunt.

As forum mod you will:

1. Post interesting articles, reviews, and start discussions in the different fields (seedbox, movies, hardware etc)
    2. Create games and contests in coop with the rest of the staff. So far we all may have to pitch in like 1-3 euros per month for games as prices.
    3. Welcome new members and give them their welcome BON.
    4. Come with poll ideas and pitch those to admins who will create them.
    5. Check for flaming, racial and political harassments <--- very important

If you want to talk more, get more info or apply for this position, please PM S*** (SysOP) with a small presentation and your sales pitch

You must have some experience of out tracker and please don't apply 3 min after you join unless you are a turbo-ultra idea innovative fountain.

If you need more info same here, PM S***.

Thank you and Happy sailing.

With Love
    S*** ❤

4K4U Recruitment thread

Hello Aither.cc,

I'm one of the lads from 4K4U. We are currently looking for 4K/1080p Remuxers, 4K/1080p/720p x264 Encoders and1080p/720p x265 Encoders.
    We need guys and gals who relish QUAILTY. We have a motto at 4K4U, FUCK SPEED. WERE ALL ABOUT QUALITY!

Now having gotten the obligatory statement out of the way, let's chat. If you know how to remux or encode send me a PM. Please don't bother to PM me if you can't follow our simple rules and layout. Furthermore, I really have no time or patience to train anyone, unless you have a basic understanding already.

Obviously, you need your own, seed box or dedicated server. I can help you get invites to the better HD Trackers that contain most of the source material. So if you're interested shoot me a PM. Hope to hear from you all soon. Take care and be safe in this COVID era.

Cheers
    4K4U

Failure in Email delivery | HnR Warnings & Bans

Hi folks,

We have recently installed & configured a new local test version of aither.cc for testing, debugging and development of new features.
    We did this, because we want to offer you a professional environment without bugs or service interruption.

In the last couple of days I have been working on a new feature (will be announced soon), where I needed actual user data and email services.
    Unfortunately, the test environment detected that some users stopped seeding their torrents (cuz you announce to aither.cc, not the test environment) and sent HnR Warnings and Bans to users' real email accounts.

We want to apologize for any confusion we may have caused, you are not banned.

TL;DR:
    Even though you may have received a mail, you are NOT banned. Mail was sent by accident.
    We are sorry.

Cheers,
    Aither

HORROR FRIDAY CONTEST ��☠️

Hi everyone.

Its time for a HORROR FRIDAY... YAY

HOW TO PLAY:

1. Upload your favorite horror movie

2. Post the name in here (gladly with screenshots)

3. Post the link to your uploaded movie so people easy can check it out

4. Vote by THUMBS UP on the film you think should win (except your own, you must pick someone else)

5. I DONT wanna see one single thumbs down, we are playing to have fun so no flaming, harassments or sarcastic shit about others taste please.

THE MOVIE WITH MOST THUMBS UP WILL WIN AND SECOND AND SO ON. 3 PEOPLE WILL WIN (MAYBE SEECRET 4 AND 5 WINS)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

��

-----------------------

FRIDAY IS HORROR FRIDAY, UPLOAD YOUR FAVOURITE HORROR FLICK AND WIN STEAM GAMES, BON, INVITES AND FL-TOKENS

POST THE HORROR FILM U'VE UPLOADED AND ENTER THE CONTEST WITH IN FORUM THREAD IN CONTEST CATEGORY

Please as many as possible enter the horror contest , u DO NOT have to upload if you dont have, someone else might have, in that case just write the name and IMDB