News Ticker
  • Check out the official selling thread - Please use only Points for payments - Contact Rendition to buy Points - I am working on automatic Points Purchase and automatic Points exchange to crypto so you can sell them aswell, until then sell/buy them by contacting me.
  • torrent.ai | TAI | General | 2020 Review

torrent.ai | TAI | General | 2020 Review

Tracker Name: Torrent.ai
    URL: http://www.torrent.ai/lt/account-login.php
    Genre: General
    Tracker Type: Ratio-based
    Signup: Invite only
    Seeding Difficulty: Easy
    Bonus System: Yes
    Banned Countries: None
    Tracker IRC: See below

---Description---

Torrent.ai (TAI) is the Lithuania's best private general tracker with a mixture of English & Russian content. Entire site is in Lithuanian but you can navigate easily using Instant Google Translation in Google Chrome. Their content ranges from movies, TV shows, music to games and XXX. They also have a great internal TRL for movies. This site has some ads implemented, mainly for Lithuanian basketball or betting sites. There is also a friendly community. You can connect to their IRC or ‘chat’ within site.
    There are some freeleech torrents and bonus points as ratio helpers. You can buy VIP status/extra GB credit to maintain a healthy ratio for some bonus points. As far as I know, Hit and Run is allowed on this tracker. You just have to keep you ratio above 0.41 at all times.
    Overall, I would recommend dis for Lithuanian people but non-Lithuanian people should not bother with it as there are some better and easier to get options!

---Ratings---

Pretimes: 7/10
    Speed: 6/10
    Content: 7/10
    Community: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Rendition changed the title to torrent.ai | TAI | General | 2020 Review